Digital Transformation Adoption

Strategies and Platforms

Digital Transformation - Getting Started

About 30% of U.S. organizations have begun laying the foundation for digital optimization and transformation. If you are in the rest 70%, it's time to get started! (Gartner).

Learn the process of planning and implementing digital transformation solutions via an optimal approach and cutting-edge technologies.

In this whitepaper, you'll learn -

The 5 phases of an enterprise digital transformation initiative

Guidance to define digital transformation roadmap

How each phase impacts success

Digital transformation solutions and platforms for efficiencies and innovation

Digital transformation strategies to increase adoption

Read On

emtec-digital-casestudy-icon

Micro Frontends Implementation for Faster Time to Market and Reduced Costs | Case Study

Learn how micro services enabled a large global third party logistics provider improve web application management and reduce time to market.

Application Modernization for Global Manufacturer and Distributor of Protective Packaging | Case Study

Emtec, as an application re-engineering partner, helped a global protective packaging manufacturer and distributor achieve powerful efficiencies, improved UX & higher customer satisfaction.

emtec-digital-casestudy-icon

Emtec’s Microsoft Azure Cloud Capabilities

Evaluating a move of your applications to Microsoft Azure Cloud?

Emtec, a Microsoft Gold Partner, has successfully implemented Azure Centric Enterprise Programs for clients using IaaS, iPaaS and PaaS.

Integrating Enterprise System through Logic Apps

Are you looking to integrate your siloed enterprise systems for more transparency and better aligned business processes? This video showcases the process of utilizing Azure Logic Apps for integration of legacy, custom developed and/or an existing ERP systems with a third party or in-house CRM system.

think hub